It seems like procrastination has become the first enemy of mankind. How to beat that? Here is an article to teach you. Don’t bookmark the article, read it now!
The idea is to make the benefits of action feel bigger and more real and to make the costs of action feel smaller:
- Visualize how great it will be to get it done.
- Pre-commit, publicly.
- Confront the downside of inaction.
- To make the costs of action feel smaller:
- Identify the first step.
- Tie the first step to a treat.
- Remove the hidden blockage.
To help you defeat procrastination, we offer courses like Beginning Project Management For Managers: try out today:
Featured courses that you might be interested in:
Articles in Personal Development:
#SkillsFuture #LOOPsg #Elearning #OnlineCourse